We have both reusable and disposable seedling trays. Seedling tray with 104 cavities, 54 cavities, 45 cavities, 42 cavities are available. For more details on this please contact us.
- Easy transport in 20 kg crate of equal size.
- Special for Tur (gram) and cotton also.
- Good for papaya & drum stick.
Various Quality in quantity available...
104 Cavities tray are best for planting Marigold, Chilly,Brinjal, Cauliflower,Cabbage.
54 Cavities tray is used mainly for small bud variety of sugarcane.
45 Cavities tray is specially designed by us for sugarcane.
Use of SD 45 Cavity Seedling Tray
Right size of cavity (Hole) for tur and cotton. (Specially designed).
- Can keep seedling for approx. 25 days.( Holding period 10-15 days).
- Easy to fill the trays.
- Easy to sow.
- Easy to maintain.(even raise nursrey in Verandas, aangan or terrace)
- Easy to uproot without any damage.
- Easy to transport.
Benifits of SD-45 seedling Tray
Right size of cavity (Hole) Of Seedling tray provides following benefits.
- UNIFORM PLANT POPULATION (Easy to maintain).
- Healthy Plants ( Less incidence of pest and diseases).
- Early planting results in high yeild.
- Better quality cotton. ( Attracts more rates).
Early Cost Recovery Of SD-45 Seedling Tray
No gap filling required as compared to direct sowing.
- Uniform plantation and growth of plants.
- Sowing at Right time.. i.e before 7th June ( in Rohini Nakshatra), even for non-irrigated land.
- Saving in cost of seed. As one seed required for one plant, no need of two seeds. Thus 50% saving in cost of seeds. (Rs. 800.00 APPROX.)
- LABOUR, ONE (First) WEEDING COST SAVED AS CAN BE DONE BY HARROWING. COST OF IRRIGATION AND SPRAY IS ALSO SAVED ( Saving of Rs. 3500.00 APPROX).
Economic Benefits Of SD-45 Seedling Tray (For Cotton & Tur)
Right size of cavity (Hole) of seedling tray provides following benefits.
- Average plant population per acre 7000 ( 3ft * 2 ft)
- Trays required 7000/45 = 155 Approx 155 trays.
- Cost 155*12 = 1860.00
- Material and labour for tray approx 1.75 kg @ 10 kg = 17.5 per tray.
- Total material required for 155 trays * 17.5 = 2712.5
- Thus total cost= 2712.5+1860 = 4572.50
- This is additional cost.
*(Trays can be used upto 3 times, thus effective cost of per tray per season comes down to Rs.4.oo only additional saving of Rs.620.00)